venerdì 30 ottobre 2009

Wendy O. Williams - It's my life

Stamani carichissimo..mi sono svegliato con la voce della mitica w.o.w. che del lontano 1985 mi urlava nell'orecchio : "It's my life" !!..


CLIKKA SULL'IMMAGINE PER VEDERE IL VIDEO DELLA CANZONE

Wendy O. Williams - It's my life

I've got a reputation, people know who I am

Rules are made to be broken, can't kill what you don't understand

I see you're running scared, I never knew you cared

Go hide your head in the sand

Been to hell and back

I survived and that's a fact

It's my life

And I do what I wanna, do what I wanna, do what I likeI

t's my life

And I do what I wanna, do what I wanna do.

My New Year's Resolution is always the same:

Gonna do what I like, gonna do what I want

And the hell the thing, yeah!

I don't need nobody, won't play that game

Shining from the roof, and I face up to the truth

(It's my life)

Don't need an invitation, don't play hard to get

So all the family claim I can't be dead

You know it doesn't matter

I swear when I want, I wear what I like, yeah

(W.O.W.)



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento